Product Positioning is a critical step in creating long term business profitability. If a company fails to strategically, and effectively position their products and services, they inevitably become lost within an increasingly competitive market.
The first process in Product Positioning is market research including industry, and competitor analysis, to determine current opportunities and threats. Market Research is undertaken through communication with internal employees, in addition to analysis of your market as a whole. Subsequently, a strategic positioning plan is created defining an optimal strategy for Product launch or relaunch. Effective Product Positioning provides an optimal platform for continual growth, and profitability over the entire Product life-cycle. and reduces the risk of external forces.
Product Positioning Services Include:
1. Identification of direct competition
2. Determination of competitor’s positioning strategy
3. Documentation of current positioning strategy
4. SWOT Analysis to determine gaps within your industry
5. Development of a distinctive Product Positioning strategy